At CrossFit Fresno, we continuously look for outgoing, social, and motivated CrossFitting individuals to add diversity, depth, fresh skills, and character to our team at CrossFit Fresno. We have a great work environment and a well-equipped training facility for which we seek individuals to help us continue to build, maintain, and selflessly serve our amazing CrossFit Fresno athletes and community.
Listed below are current opportunities to become a part of the CrossFit Fresno team.
Please send your resume, a brief history of your coaching experience and hours of availability to Rosanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CrossFit Coach – Part Time
CLASS DAYS/TIMES NEEDED
Monday through Friday
5:30AM, 6:30AM, 8:30AM, 12:00PM, 5:00PM, 6:00PM, 7:00PM
- Coach CrossFit, Foundations (Introductory), and Unloaded classes.
- Provide specialized fitness coaching for groups and individual clients.
- Utilize WODify software for selling memberships, maintaining member accounts, conducting initial consultations, selling merchandise, taking daily class attendance.
- Assist in preparation, set up, etc at events put on by CrossFit Fresno.
- Help generate, retain, and promote membership growth through membership sales & services.
- Help maintain a clean gym environment. This includes equipment organization, light cleaning, re-stocking, garbage removal, etc.
- Participate in encouragement and recognition of our athletes’ journeys and successes at CrossFit Fresno via social media outlets.
- Assist in enrolling new clients and generating referrals from existing clients.
- Attend occasional continued education courses and coaches meetings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid California driver’s license.
- Minimum CrossFit Level 1 Certification.
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified.
- Prior CrossFit coaching experience preferred.
- Ability to clearly verbalize and demonstrate the majority of CrossFit movement and Olympic lifting standards.
- Basic knowledge of skill and movement modification options based on various physical limitations.
- Cannot be a coach, trainer, or advisor for another CrossFit affiliate.
- Willingness to work through a Probationary/Development phase for supervised training and becoming familiar with CrossFit Fresno protocol.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
- Punctual, dependable, and service oriented.
- Ability to adhere to and apply CrossFit Fresno gym policy.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
- Excellent verbal communication and social skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Your employment will be part-time, with the opportunity for more hours.
- Pay will be per class and dependent on certification and experience.